Trainee Dental Nurse Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our expanding team at Carriage works Dental, Lostwithiel as a Trainee Dental Nurse.
Over the years we have seen many of our dental nurses successfully gain their qualification by training with us and we are excited to welcome a new member to the team.
We are an award-winning mixed training practice. excellent hygienist, therapist and support staff with a great working environment. We provide general dentistry, advanced restorative, Implants, anterior alignment orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, facial aesthetics and conscious sedation.
- Friendly, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Organised with excellent co-ordination skills
- Able to work flexibly with others in a busy team environment
- Able to work on their own initiative
- The ability and personality to build a rapport with our patients
- GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English
The role will involve:
- Assisting Dentists/Hygienists/Therapists in Surgery
- Patient care, chairside support
- Supporting dental care delivery and working as part of a team to execute a first-class service
Hours: Full time / Part time hours to be considered
Experience: Previous experience not essential. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate will be supported in completing an accredited qualification in dental nursing. If you are already a trainee dental nurse on route to qualification we would also welcome your application.
- Free dental treatment
- Discounted dental treatment for family members
- Discounted facial aesthetic treatments
- Fully funded team events twice a year
- Friendly, experienced and supportive working environment
- Increased holiday entitlement after 5 years’ service
- GDC and Indemnity fees paid- applicable to qualified dental nurses
- Fully funded training and uniform included
- Stability of a dental nurses career on completion of qualification
- No weekend working
Apply via Indeed