Part-time Dental Therapist Required
Part time Dental Therapist required to join our team at Carriage Works Dental in the heart of Lostwithiel., Cornwall. We are a forward thinking and friendly privately-owned practice, located in a beautiful Grade 2 Listed building next to the river Fowey.
We are looking for a motivated individual who maintains and strives to work to high standards. The successful candidate would be providing a full range of paediatric dentistry, adult restorative care, dental hygiene including implant maintenance and additional skills such as whitening. We are a Dental Foundation training practice for both dentists and therapists and are therefore well suited to providing a supportive environment for upskilling or developing personal areas of interest within their full scope of practice. They will be working as part of multiskilled team of clinicians providing full range of dental care from general NHS to special interests in all areas of dentistry, this includes conscious sedation and a Speciality Registrar in Periodontology, who is undergoing post-graduate training to soon become a periodontist.
- Part Time – 2-3 days per week.
- NHS/Private patients/Direct access/Treatment on referral/working to prescription of periodontal registrar for advanced periodontal cases.
- Working with dental nurse assistance and full support staff.
- SOE, Digital x rays.
- Beautiful environment with top of the range material and equipment including Perioflow
- Walking distance from Lostwithiel train station (200m), St Austell 8 miles, Truro 26 miles, Plymouth 32 miles.
Salary and working days to be discussed. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact our practice manager Debbie on 01208 873758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org