Lockdown Update 4th January 2021
🔸COVID Lock Down Update🔸
In response to the announcement this evening we are pleased to confirm that the practice will remain open and continue to provide face to face care for patients.
As before we will be continuing to prioritise patients with urgent dental needs, children and vulnerable patients.
We are working in a COVID safe environment with enhanced PPE, screening procedures for patients and staff ,air extraction systems as well as air purifiers though-out the practice.
During these uncertain times it is so important that patients are able to access the care they need, we would urge patients to follow the prime minister’s advice to continue with your medical appointments during this time.
A reminder of the measures we have in place to keep you, your families, our team and the community safe :
· You will be asked to complete some forms online ahead of your appointment. This is very important that it is completed within 24hours of the appointment so we can provide everyones care safely and efficiency.
· We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options when scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
• Please continue to arrive at the practice wearing a mask and with minimal belongings.
• Except for children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
• A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
• Payment will be taken over the phone upon booking where possible
•If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone or email
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
•Please do not arrive without an appointment
• The patients toilets at the practice will remain closed
Thank you for your continued support during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Carriage Works Team