Trainee Dental Nurse Positions available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our expanding team at Carriage Works Dental, Lostwithiel as a Trainee Dental Nurse.
Over the years we have seen many of our dental nurses successfully gain their qualification by training with us and we are excited to welcome a new member to the team.
We are an independent award-winning mixed NHS and private practice. We are a team of 40 with excellent hygienist, therapist and support staff with a great working environment. We provide general dentistry, advanced restorative, implants, anterior alignment orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, facial aesthetics and conscious sedation.
- Friendly, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Organised with excellent co-ordination skills
- Able to work flexibly with others in a busy team environment
- Able to work on their own initiative
- The ability and personality to build a rapport with our patients
- GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English
The role will involve:
- Assisting Dentists/Hygienists/Therapists in Surgery
- Patient care, chairside support
- Supporting dental care delivery and working as part of a team to execute a first-class service
Hours: Full time
Experience: Previous experience not essential. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate will be supported in completing an accredited qualification in dental nursing. If you are already a trainee dental nurse on route to qualification we would also welcome your application.
- Free dental treatment
- Discounted dental treatment for family members
- Discounted facial aesthetic treatments
- Fully funded team events at least twice a year
- Friendly, experienced and supportive working environment
- Increased holiday entitlement after a period of service
- GDC and Indemnity fees paid- applicable to qualified dental nurses
- Fully funded training and uniform included
- Stability of a dental nurses career on completion of qualification
- No weekend working
Application deadline: 14/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.50 per hour
COVID screening completed for all patients and staff before attending the practice. We are working to all COVID guidelines. Full PPE and fit testing provided by the practice.
Some hands on surgical training Practice BLS training hosted by the brilliant Kate Hawkins Secret Santa and Pizza party December 2021 Secret Santa/Xmas jumper pizza party December 2021 Celebrating Sherry’s 60th Birthday Practice Dog Walk Fin (Principle Dentist) , Consultant Anesthetist Rebecca , Char (Dental Nurse), Dr Stavos Eleftheriou , Kim ( Head Dental Nurse) and Kelly (Lead Sedation Nurse)