For anyone considering using our interest-free or low cost loan facilities to fund their treatment, the benefits are clear:
- You get the treatments you want – treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a suitable period
- Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
- It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
- They’re provided by a leading credit supplier.
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? To find out more about how you could benefit, speak to your aesthetic practitioner or a member of the practice team.
We’ve tried to answer all your questions here. If there’s anything else you’d like to know, please ask.
How much can I borrow?
Starting from £350, the maximum you could borrow would be subject to credit checks. Your aesthetic practitioner or designated members of the practice team will be able to go through the various options with you.
How much will I pay?
With our 0% interest facility you pay the cost of your treatment – no more and no less. Interest-free means just that! In terms of the low cost facilities, we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan. There are no hidden costs.
How do I apply?
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment – and a cost – with your aesthetic practitioner, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as this has been approved and then processed, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
How often can I use the facility?
You can apply for a payment plan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit application.
0% APR representative. Finance is subject to status, affordability and credit checks. A deposit may be required.