Acid Peel Post Treatment Advice
- No saunas, sunbeds or extreme cold for 2 weeks after treatment or at all if undergoing a course of treatment.
- No make up for 24 hours post treatment, however do apply a minimum factor of 30SPF post treatment as your skin can be thinned by up to 1/3 and will be ultra-sensitive.
- No alcohol or sun exposure 24 hours post treatment.
- Do not use any harsh facial scrubs or creams.
- Follow where possible your personalised skin care advice to prevent further damage and give you optimum results.
- 1-2 litres of water must be drunk daily to keep skin hydrated.
- It is essential you treat your skin with care and as advised.