Micro needling (CIT) post treatment information
Observe the following
- 2-3 hours post treatment rinse area with luke warm water if you need to, pat dry (risk of infection and agitates the skin). Re-apply b5 serum.
- No sun exposure for 48hours along with saunas, sunbeds, extreme cold, excessive exercise or alcohol.
- No sunscreen or make up for 24 hours post treatment due to the skins channels being open and the toxic nature of sunscreen however do apply a minimum factor of 30spf 24 hours post treatment as your skin will be ultra-sensitive, this will be due to being thinned by up to 1/3.
- Apply b5 serum cream gel every 4 to 6 hours if required for 1 week after treatment.
The skins appearance post treatment
- Red and flushes similar to moderate sunburn.
- Skin tightness and mild sensitivity to touch but diminishes greatly after a few hours and within 24-48 hours completely healed. After 3 days there should be barley any evidence.
- Results visible 6 to 8 weeks and improve further over time.
Potential side Effects
Any side effects usually subside within 48 hours but can include;